Tuesday 8 April 2014

Started writing articles!

So, I haven't been active here for a while, but I thought I'd update this little internet sphere on something that makes me happy. I love writing, and lately all I have been writing are essays - which is fine I guess. It's part of the university life and all - and, needless to say, I love the information I get out of it. I have not been writing much for my own pleasure in a long while however, but recently I got a good opportunity to do so so I thought I'd share the experience with you.

I wrote an article for an opinion-based blog on gender equality in my both genetic homelands, Chile and Sweden, so please have a wee read if you are interested:

http://owmv7billion.wordpress.com/2014/04/01/gender-equality-in-chile-and-sweden-and-the-dangers-of-making-comparisons/


Hopefully, there'll be more where that came from soon :)

No comments: