Thursday 16 May 2013

I once was lost, but now I'm found

"I want a picture with all my favourite people!"

Lovely statements are always made when under the influence of alcohol. Yesterday was great, but after having sang "Amazing Grace" at the pub, I got quite "after-shaky" and so we decided to shot the nerves away. After that the night became quite interesting. Anyways, as always, I had a blast performing despite dying from nerves making me play the wrong chords and even giggle at one point. Apparently according to this crowd, my voice is similar to Zooey Deschanel's. I remembered her from 500 Days of Summer, but couldn't recollect any memories of her singing, so this is what "the youtube" taught me:

Love Hurts - Zooey Deschanel & Sasha Spielberg (Cover)

I don't think I'd agree, but I am really quite flattered - her voice is so unique!

No comments: